Friday, September 01, 2006

The Sonoma Diet | Weight Loss | Real Story

Last week I posted on my other blog about The Sonoma Diet. It's about one of my patient who, upon my advice,bought and follow the diet plan in this book. He lost 40 lbs. in about 6 weeks. Detail about this real medical story can be read at www.nutrientsriches.typepad.com
There are quite a few other patients that I recommend to read this book with little success. I saw one borrowing the book and reading it while waiting to be seen by me.
I could see that he did not enjoy that much. He promised me that he will finish it. Whether he will follow the diet plan or not,it remains to be seen. This patient weighs more than 350 lbs.

This is the first post after i switched to the new beta template. So far I really like it,being an amateur in blogging and no knowledge of HTML.

No comments: